Carrot Productions’ adaptation of Cinderella is the result of a collaboration between three artists: a mesmerising score by Daniel Whibley, enchanting illustrations by Jacky Fleming, interspersed with film featuring the acclaimed actor, Howard Chadwick. It premièred during the 2016 Snowman Tour, proving to be a huge success and delighting audiences of all ages.
Prepare to be transported back to the magical land of fairy tales with this re-telling of the age old favourite story, but with a few twists along the way. With an enchanting mix of music, film and illustrations, it promises to be a Christmas favourite for years to come.
“It’s no mean feat to entrance an audience of youngsters into silence but they managed it with a production that’s just long enough, uses well-pitched humour and a delightful score.”
Some of the comments received about Cinderella from our 2016 audiences….
- “Cinderella was witty and beautifully performed. The kids and grown ups all loved it.”
- “Aimed at children but magical for all ages!”
- “Very talented musicians and a moving performance with some added humour.”
- “Cinderella was brilliant – never seen anything like it before!”
- “What a treat to see a real live orchestra who sounded spectacular! A very moving experience and fun for all.”